501 Running Club Membership Benefits:
- Year-Round, Supported Long Runs: Every Saturday morning, primarily at Kensington Metropark in Milford, starting at East Boat Launch. (We may occasionally start at Milford Trail). Start times vary by season. Two water stations are available along the route.
- Organized Speed-Workouts: Wednesday nights at 6:00pm in or around Northville (we frequently meet at the Running Fit Northville store) with recommended speed workout published in advance. Hill repeats may be scheduled at Kensington Metropark during the summer months.
- TeamSnap: Closed group communication, discussion, and scheduling through TeamSnap.
- Race Day Gathering Area: Private gathering area at select local races, including an option to leave your gear (non-valuables) with fellow 501 members.
- Team Challenge: Opportunity to participate in the team challenge portion of the CRIM 10 Mile, The Brooksie Way Half Marathon, and other races.
- Club Apparel: Option to purchase running apparel with 501 Running Club logo; available for purchase soon!
- Coaching: Access to individual coaching at reduced prices.
- The 501 Opportunity: Opportunity to meet and interact with all types of runners and take your running to the next level!
Annual Membership Fees
The 501 Running Club runs on a calendar year, from January 1 through December 31.
Annual Membership Fee:
- Individual – $35.00
- Family of Two or More ** – $45.00
**Please note that family membership is available only to individuals residing in the same household, i.e., the same mailing address.